1.4.14

Ukulele Cece vs Penny

c. Giovanni Oncog


I don't want my ukuleles to compete, but I must admit, Penny sounds way better than Cece. Sorry Cece. Don't worry I still love you. *wink*

I became busy with some stuff lately and I haven't been spending much time playing the ukulele. I have recorded my cover of Circa Survive's Everyway for a while now but didn't post it here yet so I thought this should be the time. And I also did a quick cover of Paramore's Moving On. It's barely 2 minutes so it didn't take me so long to finish. If any of these is one of your favorite songs, I hope I didn't destroy it for you. Teehee. Anyway, check out my ukulele covers if you're interested. ;]


With Cece:

Everyway - Circa Survive (Ukulele Cover)


With Penny:

Moving On - Paramore (Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment