31.8.11

Benesse Toy Camera

Got this toy cam from an online garage sale at vedicnation.multiply.com. I've heard that this Japanese brand of toy camera gives awesome results and it's especially popular among the Japanese youth. The labels are all in Japanese and I absolutely didn't know what they meant. But I dare say, the features are just what I've been looking for-- multiple effects in one little plastic camera. It's with a built-in flash, starburst, blurry, multiplicity effects. It's a very fun camera that I have to bring it along with me all the time.

Here are sample shots from my long weekend in Dumaguete.

Blurry effect

With flash


Normal shot
Multiplicity effect
Starburst effect
DIY redscale

3 comments:

  1. Hi mel! Love the pics! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.5.23

    Hi! I have this camera, and I want to know more about how to use it. I've loaded a fresh film last night, took one shot while it still says "S" on top. Shot another two today but it still says "S", it just turned "1" on the fourth shot. I just want to ask if the number that you see on the top of the camera corresponds with the number of shots you took already. And do you think the first 4 shots that I took was really taken?

    ReplyDelete