27.4.12

The 16 Shots Mask

After more than a year, I finally had my 120s processed. I waited that long for them to be developed in Manila since I didn't get the chance to go there for some reason. I live far from there and no shop in our city processes 120 films which is a sad fact. Despite that agonizing feeling of delay, I did bear with it patiently letting the rolls live in some corner of the so-called cool shelter of the refrigerator. Thank God a fellow lomographer was on her way to the north so I asked her to bring along my rolls. After less than a week my negatives were delivered by the shop (Digiprint) straight to our door. My sister told me a package has arrived for me and I knew it was what I have been waiting for for some time. I was very happy that the shots turned out good. Can't wait to go shoot some more.










No comments:

Post a Comment