3.1.13

A New Year Musing

The past year has been a good one and has been more than I expected. It became a year of travels and reunions. A twelve month stretch, however, cannot escape struggles. It's true one cannot appreciate happiness without sadness or disappointments, they always come in tandem. Major decisions had to be done and I decided to take a leap of faith. So far I can see one window open, I hope when I move further it will become a door. I am extremely grateful for the blessings I've received as well as the challenges I had to face. 

I haven't written for some time, somehow my zest for writing anything under the sun has evaporated in thin air. My creative side has grown shy and went in hiding for a few months. Of course I would not allow that point in my life to extend any longer. I realized even if I'm stuck in an uncreative environment I should not let myself get absorbed by it. To swim against the current-- if that's what has to be done then that's what I shall do. 

This year, I'd like to expand my creative horizons and venture into some stuff, new and old alike, that should make me feel brand new but unchanged at the same time. My hopes are up for 2013. I'm wishing for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment