14.11.14

Relocation to Middle Earth

It has been a while since my last post; about 7 months now. Well, I was busy for quite some time figuring out things for my future. So here I am an expat in the land where Frodo was walking miles and miles to Mordor to destroy the "precious". Yes yes you guessed it (I knew you would)... New Zealand!

I've stayed here for a few months and I am enjoying it. I went to a few places and I am in awe at how beautiful this country is. So far, I have lived in 3 cities-- Dunedin, Invercargill, and Christchurch in less than six months. And I spent a few days at Auckland. Which is a good coverage in a short period of time if you come to think about it.

The beginning of my New Zealand life in snap shots:

Auckland







Dunedin






Invercargill






Christchurch






More to come as I move forward through this new path... Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23.3.15

    hello melancholik, i was browsing randomly on ig and i saw your account. i am thinking of taking my cap in otago, may alam ka bang accomodation na mura lang? saan ka nagstay? i am hoping for your reply. maraming maraming salamat.

    ReplyDelete