11.10.13

Man's Best Friend



I may have annoyed a lot of my friends with my frequent dog posts but I keep posting them anyway. Haha! These creatures amuse me-- their playfulness cheers me up and their loyalty touches me. I am so much of a dog-lover that even movies about them bring me to tears oftentimes. Yeah, that includes the animated ones. I cried in some parts of Frankenweenie, guilty as charged. Might sound ridiculous to some but I can't help it. I'm too fond of dogs especially our two pooches in the house who are so lovable. They're more than just house pets, they're part of the family. Who knew I'd be cuddling fluffy canines since I used to be terrified of them in my younger years. These days, I love having man's best friend around a lot. I can't imagine our home without my furry buddies.

Doggies captured the analogue way:
































After a long day, it's heartwarming to come home to four-legged friends who wag their tails unstoppably with happy facial expressions somehow trying to tell you that they're so glad you're home. Dogs are huggable stress busters that are too hard not to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment