10.10.13

Bazo

The Milk Tea craze still goes on here in my country. I'm thinking the word tea makes it attractive-- sounds healthy probably. Anyway, I love milk teas that's why as soon as I saw a stall near one of the universities here in my city I was on a master plan to try what they have to offer. Days and weeks went by still I never got a chance to go there to get a sip or two because the location is a bit far from downtown and I didn't have any other reason to be around the area. At my job's family day, the venue was just a a short walk from the milk tea booth Bazo. Yay! L and I went there to give it a try. We ordered Original flavor though the lady over the counter told us that Wintermelon is the bestseller. I'm more curious of the Okinawa (Japanese names intrigue me in some level), I'm off to make another master plan to drink up that one. The original tastes like every other milk tea but the catch is the rate is at student price so it's kinda like getting more than what you paid for.  I'll get back to you soon when I get to sip all of the flavors. *Wink* Aside from milk tea they also sell fries. Milk tea + french fries = perfect student refreshment. If I was a student at the surrounding schools, I'd definitely be snacking on these a lot.








No comments:

Post a Comment