17.4.13

Camotes Paradise

My friend, Hiyas, told me about a month ahead that we're going on a little trip to Camotes Island. I gladly took the offer because we haven't seen each other for years since college and I haven't been to Camotes, too. This trip was one of the things I looked forward to for this year's summer.

We rode a jeep from Cebu City to Danao which took us about an hour. However, a friend told us that if we took an earlier ride at 5 am, it won't take us longer than 45 minutes. There were 2 shipping lines at Danao port for Camotes, we took the Jomalia which left at 12:00 noon. We were supposed to take the 10:00 am schedule but we didn't make it that early. Upon arriving at the Camotes pier, the resort's service vehicle picked us up. The ride took about 15-20 minutes from the wharf to the resort.

When we arrived at Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort, I wasn't expecting much because the receiving area was very simple and modest. When we got to our room, there I realized that we were staying in a fancy resort. Their standard room is very spacious with a queen-size bed, flat screen TV, vault, mini bar, and a hot and cold shower. When we explored the resort, I saw how beautiful the place was. It boasts of fine white sand beach, clear blue water, and a big infinity pool. What I love most about the resort is it wasn't crowded, it was absolutely a great place to relax. I must say it had the right to call itself paradise because it truly was a heavenly corner of the island. I also admired how courteous, friendly, and accommodating the staff were. They also serve delicious food and drinks at a price that wouldn't put a hole in your pocket. I'd rate their service at 8 out of 10.

I had a great overnight stay at the beautiful resort of Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort. Though it was a short one, I did enjoy my stay there. Thanks to Hiyas for bringing me to this place. The sea and sand is to die for that I could bask under the sun all day and savor the wonderful view of the place. I'd recommend this resort for a fancy stay in Camotes, a great place to relax and enjoy the island. 

Analogue shots of the resort:












Costs:

Cebu City - Danao (jeep) : PhP 30
Danao - Camotes (Jomalia Barge) : PhP 180
Mangodlong Paradise Resort Standard Room : PhP 2,500

http://mangodlongparadise.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment