25.9.13

Lorde


Source: http://www.billboard.com

I'm glad to have come across another budding musician with exceptional sound. These days it's hard to find genuine musicians with something striking and unique to offer. 

I'm talking about Lorde. This 16 year-old kiwi has been topping the charts with her hit single Royals. I'm amazed that at her young age she had come up with great tracks (yeah, she writes her own songs). The Love Club EP is a collection of equally awesome electro-pop songs I can't seem to choose a favorite. This 30th of September, her debut album Pure Heroine is scheduled for release. I'm looking forward to hearing more from music's next big thing.

Lorde - Royals

Lorde - Tennis Court

Lorde - The Love Club (Live on KCRW)


Listen to the full The Love Club EP
Stream the up coming album Pure Heroine

No comments:

Post a Comment