16.9.13

Road Trip Playlist

Source: http://thatssosarah.files.wordpress.com

Visited a friend, who lives a few towns away from my city, last Saturday. While on the trip back, I had my playlist on shuffle to divert myself from the lagging transit. The bus we took was on the slow side and made one too many stops. The ride took twice as long as it should. Music and good conversation saved the day-- at least I was entertained.

Here's a glimpse of my playlist; you might find it helpful when you're on tortoise-like trips too.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

Circa Surive - In Fear and Faith

Portishead - Only You

Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down

Tonic - You Wanted More

Regina Spektor - Machine

Silversun Pickups - Little Lover's So Polite

Foo Fighters - Best of You

Metric - Help I'm Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment