9.12.13

Holiday Wish List 2013

Sixteen days more and it's... Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! We're hearing it a couple of times or so that presents don't really matter. Come on, let's get real and forget about that cliche. I know you want to receive a gift this Holiday season, who doesn't?

So... in case someone out there who's thinking about giving me something is checking out this blog, this might actually help. Hahaha. I know, I sound ridiculous! Forgive me. Anyway, wouldn't really hurt to list down my wishlist just for the fun of it. And you might find a few tips from this, we'll never know.


1. Malcolm Gladwell book
Source: http://www.doobybrain.com

2. Benguet brewed coffee
Source: www.flickr.com

3. Ukulele with pick-up
Source: www.lanikaiukes.com

4. Flamingo t-strap flats
Source: www.zalora.com.ph

5. Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
Source: www.brandonremler.blogspot.com

6. Vintage bike with basket
Source: www.ecovelo.info

7. Karrimor day sack
Source: www.amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment