6.12.13

Roadtrip Playlist #2

Source: http://weheartit.com

I took a road trip to the town of one of our bosses at work. He passed away earlier this week. My co-workers and I visited his home, where his wake was, to pay our last respect and offer sympathy to the family he left behind. The town is approximately 2 hours away. What else could be a good company on the road other than a trusty ol' playlist? Besides, I find it more interesting to listen to music than hearing the same conversations over and over again (Haha!). Thought I'd share a few songs of what went through my "auditories" during that long drive. Here goes...

The Strokes - You Only Live Once

The Distillers - Beat Your Heart Out

Muse - Time is Running Out

Jack Johnson - Imagine (John Lennon Cover)

Static-X - The Enemy

Alanis Morissette - So Pure

The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

The Kills - Black Balloon

Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent

Lacuna Coil - Swamped

No comments:

Post a Comment