6.1.14

Glitter and Two-toned

Although not a newbie online shopper, I'm a first-timer in purchasing from Zalora Philippines. I've been eyeing a pair of glitter flats which has been residing in my wishlist for some time. After letting periods of sleep pass by, the adorable pair still sparkled in my mind that's when I decided that I really wanted them embellishing my feet. 

Sister style with our new kicks



I bought a pair of copper Mambo Chilli Margarita shoes. I got really excited when I opened my package that I wore it right away to go out with friends. It's glittery but not flashy, just the way I like it.

Chilli Margarita Mambo shoes

The second item was my sister's purchase-- two-toned (black/tan) Gretchen Flat sandals by Scarlet. It fits her perfectly and it matches her relaxed casual style. They're comfortable and light to wear as well.

Scarlet Gretchen flat sandals


Shopping at Zalora Philippines is smooth and hassle free. Plus, the items are are of top quality. I'm more than happy to have transacted with them and is excited to browse again for other beautiful stuff they have in stock.

Happy feet

No comments:

Post a Comment