21.11.13

†††

Source: http://filtermagazine.com

Calm, soothing and putting me in the zone-- †††(Crosses). I could listen to their EPs all day and feel like I came from Utopia. I love listening to music that has easing and palliative elements since everything around is all but muddled there should be room for some standstill. I'm glad L introduced me to this band. 

Once you hear the vocals you'll know who's the one singing-- Chino Moreno of Deftones. His voice is perfect for the electronic rock sound. He claims "it's sort of like the stuff I like listening to when I'm not screaming my head off." With him in this side project are Far's Shaun Lopez and Chuck Doom.

The band released their first EP on 2011 and the second on 2012. A full-length album that includes tracks from the two EPs and a few new songs is set for release this year but pushed back to 11th of February next year. I can hardly wait to hear everything else in their coming self-titled album.

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peek of the upcoming record:

††† (Crosses) - †he epilogue

††† (Crosses) - bi†ches brew

No comments:

Post a Comment