4.11.13

KaityBob's Gourmet Burger and Pub



I first heard about KaityBob's from my sister who kept recommending their burger. There are also a couple of people I know who gave positive feedbacks. In fact, they were more than positive especially because of this one guy's statement "It's the best burger in town" with the genuine look on his face. He said those words like he has the burger right in front of him ready to bite it then and there. Haha. 

L and I have been wanting to go there but for some reason we couldn't. The pub is actually located in another municipality so it's a bit far from the city. It claims to be the best kept secret of Baclayon. Actually, I agree with that since it's mostly heard of by word of mouth. 






One Sunday morning after going to church, we decided to grab a burger for lunch. At last, we were finally going to taste the so-called  ace of all burgers in my island. We ordered the most popular on the menu, Cheesy Burger priced at PhP 109. It's a quarter kilo burger with potato bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and the KB Special Sauce. I think it has something to do with the sauce that's making the burger extra extra special. It's so juicy and delicious. If only I could stomach one more I would but I was too full already.

Flashback to our first bite: we counted to three before sinking our teeth in then looked at each other with smiles on our faces because the burger have met our expectations. It's really what the say it is, the best burger in town


Cheesy Burger

Canned Coffee

Yup, it has the right to be called The Best


Try Baclayon's best kept secret:

KaityBob's Gourmet Burger
Barangay Taguihon, Baclayon, Bohol Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment