7.11.13

Khaki

Khaki is known as the standard color for smart casual style. This shade is mostly used for uniforms. But who says it's only for that? As soon as I saw this khaki jumper dress, I got smitten. I had this mirage of outfit ensembles in my head right there at the thrift shop while I was looking at it. Please forgive my illusions.

Sporting this attire is sort of nostalgic. I feel like I'm in grade school all over again. During  my school age years I remember often wearing a few jumpers-- I loved 'em. Makes me think of searching for the old denim jumper dress that I owned when I was a kid, maybe it'll fit me still. On second thought, I might have given that away already. The memory of that clothing piece will stay with me because I looked good in that jumper dress (well, that's what I thought). Hahaha!












Top: Divided by H&M / Khaki jumper dress: thrifted / Tights: City Lady / Sneakers: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment