24.3.14

2 Story Kitchen




A few years back when I was still Dumaguete based and up to when I graduated college, I always visit Cafe Noriter. Aside from the food, the ambiance lures me into spending my hours at that place. Unfortunately, the cafe was closed. There's no need to be sad though because the cafe resurrected with a new name and new location (which turned out to be right across the previous cafe). The coffee shop is still run by the same owner with the same relaxed feel, and even much better arrangement and design. It's now called 2 Story Kitchen.







Adults and children alike will enjoy the place. It's actually like a playground or a study room that you want to stay in all day long. The menu is filled with scrumptious treats from Korean food, burgers, pasta, desserts and sandwiches. Of course, good tasting coffee is served. I wouldn't mind spending a whole day there just refilling my cup 'til there's no more room in my tummy. Teehee! I just love this coffee shop.







Isn't the place inviting? Now let's take a look at the food...


Raspberry Slash, Avocado Shake, Banana Mango Shake

Shin Noodle + Kim Bap

Bulgogi Dup Bap

Kim Bap

Shin Noodles

Iced Vanilla Latte

Ok, one more series of shop shots. I just can't get enough of it. ;]








What are you still doing here? Go and check out the place! ^_^


2 Story Kitchen
Sta. Catalina St.
Dumaguete City 6200
Negros Oriental Philippines
+639156451995

No comments:

Post a Comment