5.3.14

Holy Motors


I am way too late in writing a review about this movie since this was released in 2012. But give me chance, I just finished watching this film and I wouldn't be at ease without having to share what I have to say about it.

A story that will confuse and mark a big question in your face but will leave you satisfied. At last a motion picture that's not predictable and cannot be classified with every other movie we're seeing these days. In fact, it would be a breathe of fresh air to see something else like this. Please do tell if you know of similar films, I'd be glad to check them out. 

Somehow most movies released in cinemas and television today are basically telling the same stories over and over and, let's be honest, it gets boring along the way.


Source: http://www.blu-ray.com

If you want to see a work of art that won't make you say, "I knew this was the plot", "I knew this would be the ending", and so on and so forth, then you should watch this movie.

I'm not gonna write a summary about this because it'll just spoil things. Just go ahead and watch it yourself. To be honest, I thought I wouldn't reach the end of this film. And... what a surprise, I did and I must say I was entertained.

Strange. Weird. Puzzling. Twisting. Mad. Holy Motors.



No comments:

Post a Comment