4.3.14

You Change Your Mind Like a Girl Changes Her Diapers (clothes, I mean)



Who says picking diapers can't be stylish? Haha. I know, I'm worst at choosing backgrounds for style posts. I was accompanying my sister at the groceries to buy diapers for her little one and I couldn't help but sneak an OOTD. Teehee. But really, I came from my third godson's Christening.

Thinking about the diapers, I remember Katy Perry singing an acoustic version of her song Hot n' Cold where she mentioned diapers instead of clothes in the chorus. So I thought I'd use that for the title. *snigger*

The top in this ensemble is from (you guessed it!) Zalora. My first clothing purchase from them which is a good piece. The cut and slit shoulder detail is probably what made me buy it. I'm digging the print as well and it's really comfortable and light to wear. Pairing it with the basics-- jeans, brogues and black leather bag to complete the look.




Top: Chictees / Jeans: RRJ / Brogues: Gibi / Bag: Sophie Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment