20.3.14

Beating a Deadline

Most times we complain when we have to meet a deadline that's coming too soon. But when we come to think of it, there's some good that results from it sometimes. We get challenged and we later find out that we are actually capable of beating the deadline. I can hear Barney Stinson saying out loud his epic line, "Challenge Accepted!"

In my case, I thought I wouldn't be able to catch up in creating an artwork especially for the upcoming art exhibit this weekend. I was already planning to submit an old piece that I made when I was still in high school. Haha. With words of encouragement, I was able to finish a drawing that's satisfactory to me. I've done my pencil work "Psychedelic Muse" in a matter of days. It's not the best but at least I've made something I'm happy about. 

I dedicate this work to every woman who walks this planet and beyond. 


"Psychedelic Muse" in progress:






Come visit Baji Collective's 2014 art exhibit:
March 23 - April 5, 2014
Galleria Luisa, Gallares St. Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment