12.2.14

...because taking pictures underwater is fun

I'm a beach bum (and pool bum at times) so when I started shooting analogue I knew I wanted to have a camera that could take underwater shots. And  a few years back, I was presented the opportunity to buy one at only PhP 300. A bunch of other lomo enthusiasts were eyeing this limited stocks camera, I didn't let that chance pass of course.

When out there at the beach/pool/ocean/river/actually any body of water enough for you and your camera to sink in, taking pictures underwater is really fun.  The best part is counting 1 to 3 for a synchronized plunge. Really. Try it yourself. *wink*

It's amusing to finally see the shots once they're processed (you'll never know which one of those 36 or 24 shots were successfully taken). Here are a few of mine using Marine XI Underwater Camera.





















No comments:

Post a Comment