27.2.14

Baji in Analogue

Having been a part of the Baji collective (guild of female artists from Bohol, Philippines) for 3 years is a wonderful experience. Given the chance to showcase your artwork in an all-female artists exhibit is such a privilege. Mounting your piece on the same wall where known and talented Boholana artists are also hanging their works gives one a good feeling. 

The annual Baji exhibit is about to commence again next month in time to Women's Month. Sadly, I haven't prepared a painting for this year. I guess I'll submit a poem or lomo print instead, better yet I could rush creating an artwork. Hmmm... We'll see what can be done.

Take a look at last year's exhibit: Baji 2013

While waiting for February to end, here are a few shots of Baji from 2011 to 2013 using my film cameras:


2011






2012







2013





No comments:

Post a Comment