3.2.14

The Age of Innocence



It is often amusing to reminisce childhood. Those moments in our lives where we don't have to worry about a lot of things, about serious stuff. With typical childhood, all there is to think about are toys, playtime, and whatnot. I miss those times. When I come to think of it, I'm grateful to have fulfilled this stage of my life well. At least I can go on the journey of life with close to zero regression.

The age of innocence is one of the most important parts of our lives. When we go through this level satisfactorily, we grow up to be functional adults with a lot of happy thoughts to remember.

“When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind



















No comments:

Post a Comment