10.2.14

Not All that Glitters is Gold


Please excuse all those snoopys at the back. They're no accomplice to this outfit post, I just dragged them into this. Ahahaha. Anyway, here's the first get-up I matched with the glitter flats I purchased from Zalora. I looooove this pair and I've been wearing them over and over and over... 

Since the footwear is already glittery I coupled it with simple and basic clothes so I wouldn't look like a Christmas tree out of nowhere. Haha. I have this personal rule that when one piece of the ensemble is already eye catching, the rest should be the other way around. I prefer styles that are easy on the eyes and straightforward but not outright plain.  The Chilli Margarita glitter flats gives this whole outfit a little sparkle. At least it's not too boring.





Shirt: Mango / Tank Top: / Jeans: Ritta & Emma / Shoes: Chilli Margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment